Free with the price of admission
No matter what ticket you have for the 2017 Quicken Loans National, you can declare your day in a number of different ways. From watching all the exciting golf action at TPC Potomac to enjoying the open-to-the-public destinations, you’ll have to plan your day at the National to ensure you experience everything. To help plan your day at the Quicken Loans National, take advantage of this list to schedule your time on-course.
- Quicken Loans Shot for Heroes is an opportunity for any fan or player to take a shot at a hole-in-one to raise money for charity. More than $500,000 has been raised by fans and players throughout the duration of the challenge. Located on the driving range, fans can hit two shots at a 90-yard hole for a chance to win $10,000 and have Quicken Loans donate the same amount to a designated charity with a hole-in-one. Quicken Loans will also donate $25 per participant and $150 for each shot that lands within 16 feet of the hole. Each participant will receive a special edition military coin after they hit the two shots. All proceeds will benefit veterans and military families from the Tiger Woods Foundation and Operation Homefront.*
- Shot for Heroes won’t be the only opportunity for fans to win money at the tournament. Quicken Loans is bringing Rocket Mortgage Madness to the tournament this year, adding to the excitement of the weekend by giving fans the chance to win all kinds of great prizes. Visit a Quicken Loans kiosk station and keep an eye out for the Rocket Mortgage Madness Vault.**
- Honor our troops with a message to the men and women of our nation’s Armed Forces at the Military Heroes Wall located at the driving range. A cornerstone attraction at the Quicken Loans National, the Military Heroes Wall is signed by all players, fans, guests and military members in attendance at the tournament.
- The Yard is the main gathering place on-course at TPC Potomac. Located across from the driving range and nestled behind 16 green, 17 tee and 18 fairway, The Yard offers a place to relax, play, shop, eat and watch golf. Getting hungry? Visit the Ruth’s Chris Steak House concession stand or The Yard Tavern & Grill for upgraded concession items, including offerings from Pepe by Jose Andres catering.
- MetLife Viewing Areas provide great seats to view some of the more challenging shots on-course. Located at both the eighth and 15th holes, take in the National from all areas of TPC Potomac. With concessions nearby, you can spend your entire day from these two great locations.
- The Michelob Ultra Grove and GREY GOOSE 19th Hole offer premium beverages and a great location to take in the action. Located between the 3 green and 6 tee, the Michelob ULTRA Grove is a great place to watch the competition on the front nine. The GREY GOOSE 19th Hole, located between the 17th and 18th fairway, is open to anyone 21 and older. Enjoy a signature cocktail while watching the PGA TOUR players finish their round.
Once on-course at TPC Potomac for the Quicken Loans National, there is plenty to do, see and try, no matter what ticket you have. Declare your day with some or all of the attractions the National has to offer.
* View full Quicken Loans Shot For Heroes rules.