Where to find the best food on-course
The Deutsche Bank Championship brings together the best golf, the best weekend and the best food this region has to offer in a summer-ending celebration. The championship provides fans with their favorite Labor Day weekend menu BBQ items with a New England flare. Make sure to get a taste of all the great food available at the 2016 Deutsche Bank Championship!
If you’re looking for a tasty treat, a mid-afternoon snack or a full meal, check out two of the most famous and unique food trucks in New England at 3 green.
- Cookie Monstah: This popular dessert truck boasts some of the best homemade cookies in the entire region, offering the perfect ice cream sandwich for everyone. Featured sandwiches include:
- The Nor’easter: Red velvet cookies with white chocolate chunks and chocolate ice cream
- The Salty Dog: Salted caramel cookies with totally turtle ice cream
- The Peanut Buttah Cup: Double chocolate cookies with Reese’s peanut butter ice cream
- Fancheezical: Who doesn’t love grilled cheese? Grab a bite from New England’s original and delicious grilled cheese truck, which will serve breakfast and a yummy BBQ twist.
- BBQ 2.0: House-smoked pulled pork with homemade BBQ sauce and cheddar cheese
Back Nine BBQ
Head over to the brand new Back Nine BBQ located behind 16 green to get your Labor Day weekend BBQ fix.
- BBQ Platter: Beef brisket or pulled pork served with baked beans, coleslaw and Texas toast
- BBQ Dog: Hot dog with Applewood bacon, coleslaw, a pickle plank and BBQ sauce
- BBQ Sandwich Combo: Beef brisket or pulled pork served with kettle chips, a pickle spear and Texas toast
Ruth’s Chris Steak House
If you’re craving your favorite local steakhouse, we’ve got you covered behind 18 green. Try an iconic steak sandwich or have a taste of some fresh New England lobster.
- Steak Sandwich: Seared tenderloin served with horseradish sauce on a hoagie
- Lobster Roll: Chilled lobster salad served on a hoagie
- Chicken Caesar Wrap: Chilled grilled chicken, romaine, parmesan and Caesar dressing wrapped in a tortilla
Burgers, sandwiches and fan favorites
Don’t miss a few classic fan favorites available at concession stands on-course.
- Deluxe Cheeseburger: Angus beef served with lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles and cheese
- Caprese Chicken Sandwich: Grilled chicken breast served with tomato, basil, fresh mozzarella and balsamic glaze
- Smoked Turkey and Pepper Jack: Smoked turkey, pepper jack, tomato and sprouts served on thin multigrain bread
- Loaded Mac ‘N Cheese: Classic mac ‘n cheese served with bacon, pepper jack and green onion
Mastercard meal deal
Bring your Mastercard to the Deutsche Bank Championship and receive a discounted full meal, including an entrée, side and beverage.
- Your choice of cheeseburger, grilled chicken, hot dog, turkey sandwich or ham wrap with chips or pretzels and a non-alcoholic beverage
Kids meal deal
All championship concessions are kid-friendly, with delicious menu options for children ages 10 and under.
- Your choice of peanut butter and jelly or hot dog with chips or pretzels and milk (2 percent or chocolate)
After your meal, kick back and relax with a cold brew or one of many signature cocktails, perfect for the summer heat and any Labor Day weekend celebration.
- Michelob ULTRA 19th Hole: Craft beers
- Goose Island IPA
- Goose Island Four Star Pils
- Blue Point Toasted Lager
- Stella Artois
- GREY GOOSE Lounge
- GREY GOOSE Signature Cocktails, such as the Le Grand Fizz
- GREY GOOSE Bloody Mary
- William Hill Wine Lounge: William Hill Estate Coastal Wine
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Pinot Noir
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Goslings Dark ‘N Stormy Terrace
- Goslings Bermuda Rum Swizzle
- Goslings Dark ‘N Stormy
- Goslings South Shore
- Goslings Golden Tee